Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cowboys Kick-off Party

We had a party to kick-off the Cowboys' season. The RV coaches and families came over for a late lunch, water fun and the game. It was a fun afternoon!


Maddie and Makayla

Kade


Koy


Makayla and Lane

Kenzie


Another one of Kade cheesin' for the camera

Kade decided the place to be was at the top of the slide. He sat up there for a good 20 minutes or more! His mom, Brandi, kept asking him if he wanted to slide... of course his answer was "no!" When his dad came out, same answer. Another coach came out and told him to slide and down he went... then right back up to sit in his spot. It was too funny!! I think if the girls wouldn't have kept going by him, he would have fallen asleep. :o)

2 comments:

TeamRB said...

What fun!! Coach Bates did a great job on the new slide! I just love the pictues at the football game. I LOVE football season and can you believe that we don't have football here at LeTourneau? On occasion Ryne and I will go to a game nearby or we just have to wait til we head home. - Oh and I just love the weekly pics of Miss Maddie and her fashion. Hope your school year has gotten of to a good start! (I can't wait until August means getting ready to teach instead of getting ready to learn :) btw, thanks for sharing your clipboard secrets...

Anonymous said...

that slide is the coolest! looks and sounds like a perfect afternoon - and GO Cowboys!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers